I talked to "T" again today. She had just gotten out of the doctor's office. Last week he told her he was scheduling the c-section for June 2nd, but there has been a change of plans. When the nurse called to book the section, the hospital told her they already have too many inductions and c-sections scheduled on that day. The nurse had to schedule it for June 3rd instead. "T" is 1 cm. dilated now, and has been contracting more. She and I are both very worried that she will go into labor before the 3rd. She has not carried a baby this long before. Also, with this being the 4th baby, I can't imagine how she will make it another 8 days! All we can do is pray that she does. If not, we will miss the delivery and she will have to go through the surgery alone. She is really scared about having to be at the hospital by herself. I don't blame her one bit! She goes back to the doctor on Monday just to do some paperwork and have some blood drawn. The doctor said he will not check her again on Monday though.
PEACE~ AMBER
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I read your post on RQ! Congrats on your daughter's upcoming arrival!!!
ReplyDelete