I spoke with "T" about two hours ago. She saw the doctor this morning and he checked her. She has not dilated any...thank goodness!! The doctor told her to take it easy and drink lots of water. He thinks her contractions yesterday were brought on by dehydration. We are all so glad that the baby is not coming right now! Hopefully she can carry her for at least 2 more weeks.
"T" sent me a photo of her youngest daughter. She is sooo cute! She took the photo with her camera phone and sent it to my phone because she does not own a computer. The other 2 children were sleeping at the time so she did not send me one of them. She is supposed to try to send me one of the other children soon! I will update when I have any new info. Her next Doctors appt. will be on the 14th. ~Amber
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment