Keep Me Curly!

badge

Sunday, May 24, 2009

GETTING CLOSER!

I talked to "T" today. She is doing fine. She sounded upbeat and said she is ready for us to get there and for the baby to be born. She asked if I was okay and asked if we were ready! I told her we are ready and that I am fine...just nervous! She is so strong and even shows support for me, when it is her who is facing such a difficult life decision. She really amazes me!
We are going to leave on Monday...June 1st for Atlanta. On the morning of June 2nd we are picking "T" up at her apartment and all going to the hospital together. She wants it this way, and she wants us to see where she lives. I know I will be sooo nervous on the way to her apartment. I guess we will meet her kids then too, if they are awake. We will find out Tues. what time the c-section is scheduled for. I can't believe we are going to see our sweet baby's face in just a little over a week! I keep unpacking and repacking the baby's suitcase! What is wrong with me?! Then I end up just re-packing the same stuff! I guess I am just verifying that I have everything I need for the week or two that we'll be in Georgia. I will probably forget all sorts of things for myself, but Mylah should be set!
~AMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment