Keep Me Curly!

badge

Sunday, November 6, 2011

CUMC PUMPKIN PATCH - 2011



Every year we visit the same pumpkin patch. The girls normally like to wear halloween costumes there, but this year we were in a hurry! We made a quick trip after school one day to get a pumpkin for dad to carve! Brennan, Ivey and Mylah had a fun time running around and posing for pics with the pumpkins! Of course....typical southern fall weather, it was quite hot on this October day. Mylah got to sport her witchy halloween dress several times this month! I remember when not so long ago, Ivey wore this same dress. My girls are growing so fast! I love this time of year even though it is super busy with fall festivals, the fair, trick or treating and dad's birthday! Anyway we are always busy making fun family memories and I love being able to place them here in my blog. My girls will always be able to visit "here" and have some good laughs when they are older!
~Peace and Pumpkins~
AMBER
























































No comments:

Post a Comment