Keep Me Curly!

badge

Monday, April 19, 2010

EASTER



Mylah loves the beach!






































Meagan and Zack (Niece/Nephew)

















Saran wrap on cast does not work!










At an Easter egg hunt in Florida at a children's park



















These were taken in our yard!























Ivey and Mylah at church Easter party!






Hi! I'm behind on the blog...what's new?! This has to be a quick post too, because I have many other things I need to be taking care of! Just wanted to say that Mylah had a wonderful 1st Easter! We spent the weekend with my parents, and my sister and her family. We stayed at my parents condo which is in Florida! It was a beautiful weekend! The water was still too cold to swim in, but all the kids enjoyed just being outdoors and playing in the sand. Mylah had her first experience with sand. She loved it! She crawled all around and kept picking it up and throwing it around! It got in her hair...which was a little challenging to get out! Not as hard as I thought it would be though.
Brennan's leg was in a cast, which is not fun to deal with while at the beach! She used tons of garbage bags to keep the sand out! The bags kept tearing, so she ended up with sand in it anyway! Ivey also spilled milk down inside her cast...YUCK! She was glad to finally get that stinky, sticky thing off 4 days after Easter! Brennan woke up Easter morning and immediately began vomiting.
:( It seems like that child always has a stomach bug on holidays! There have been a few times that she has spent her Christmas day vomiting! Talk about bad luck! She did not even eat any of her Easter goodies for about 2 days...they just sat in her basket tempting me! LOL
Mylah had a good time pulling everything out of her basket! I also took tons of pictures with her in different baskets! I had a great time...Mylah could have done without the photo sessions! LOL Some of the pics were taking at our home, and some were taken on the beach. These were done on different days...I would just take a few at a time b/c she would get tired of it quickly!
Brennan and Ivey just went back to school today from having their Spring Break. Mylah and I are missing them! We can't wait till they are out for summer!!!! We went to Destin, Fl. for a few days then to my parents condo which is located in another area of Fl. They had a good vacation from school. Brennan was still in her cast, but she didn't miss out on much b/c the water is still a little cold to enjoy.
Ivey lost her first tooth during Spring Break! She was sooo excited! She is a very brave girl and let her daddy pull it right out! I tried to get it out first, but I am just no good at that! She patiently let me tug on it about 10 times...then I gave up! I hate loose teeth anyway, they have always just really creeped me out! I know I'm a nurse and not many things bother me, but teeth are just YUCK! Anything having to do with teeth or eyeballs...I just can't stand! Danny on the other hand LOVES pulling teeth! One of Brennan's friends (Kendall) has even come over when she needed one pulled! LOL
We are so blessed to be celebrating all of these firsts with Mylah! I think she had a great first Easter and we can't wait to share many more first memories with her!!!
Blessings~
Amber











No comments:

Post a Comment