Keep Me Curly!

badge

Monday, February 15, 2010

AMERICAN GIRL STORE~ATLANTA DAY #1





I know it's taken me a while to post about our visit. I've been really busy since we got back. Mylah and Ivey both got sick in Atlanta! Uggg! Mylah has also just been diagnosed with asthma (as if her exzema wasn't enough)! She saw a pulmonologist a few days ago, and finally got her nebulizer today. She will get her first breathing treatment tonight. I'm afraid the mask is going to scare her to death! The pulmonary doc said she may have reflux, but I don't really think she does. Anyway, she's on a new med for that too. The child now has 5 prescription meds and also takes Zyrtec every day! I hate that my 8 month old needs that many meds! I can't stand giving kids medication unless they really, really need them. My hope is that she will outgrow some of these things as she gets older.
So, back to Atlanta! The day we arrived, we took the girls to eat at the American Girl Store/Cafe! Brennan and Ivey LOVE those dolls and they collect them. We met some of Brennan's friends that are on her cheer team there. We all ate lunch together and had a great time! Of course, Brennan and Ivey talked me into getting them both a new doll. I agreed to pay for half if they paid for half. They each paid $50 out of their own piggy banks...the dolls are $100 each! I also told them that was their Valentine gift early. They were thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment